Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A New Member in the Family


We add the very beautiful Arabian, "Kite", to our family.


I told Jill Curtis that if no one else had shown an interest in this wonderful horse, I would like to adopt her. Her response was: "That would be great! Poor Kite really needs a family of her own where she gets more attention. I would LOVE for you to adopt her!"


I will place her in the capable and loving hands of my sister, Betsy, and be joyful in the knowledge that she will be loved and well cared for for the rest of her days!


Merry Christmas, Everyone!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Wow! Sounds like you're the one who makes wishes come true. What a great present. Betsy said she was completely overwhelmed by your generosity and so happy.

I hope I'll get to see y'all's horses pretty soon.

Jenny K. said...

Oh, I hope you will come out and visit us soon. Who knows how many horses will have by then...ha ha ha!

Jenny K. said...

I meant to say "we will", obviously.

Ed said...

I love your blog and I read it faithfully. I have only one request: More pictures of Jenny, please.