Monday, November 17, 2008

November 15th and 16th, 2008
















Saturday was great! I did some ground work with Wishes and she responded very well. She had gotten rusty because I was neglecting her in favor of riding Colbert. But, we worked for about 30-45 minutes and she did everything I asked her to do. She's so sweet. She growing into an elegant young lady. Later, Sabine and I went riding out in the desert. It was so much fun. I told her I'd go every Saturday if she wants. Colbert did spook a couple of times, but it was actually kind of fun, because he just bolts to the right and then freezes. He needs to get out more!





Sunday, Rachel, Dani, Grace and I all went out and the kids rode Colbert. I think he enjoys giving "pony rides" because the kids are so light, he can't tell they're up there. He just plods along lazily - probably happy we are at the ranch and not exploring that scary desert. Here a few pics! (That's Tanis strutting his stuff in the arena.)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

The pics are great and I'm so glad that you're feeling progress with Wishes and having fun with Colbert. Great to see the kids wearing their helmets, too!!!

Unknown said...

The kids look like they're having a great time. It's a wonderful photo of them.