Sunday, November 9, 2008

Saturday, November 8, 2008


It's been awhile since I've updated the blog, but I had to post this picture that Eric took. Apparently, Colbert is having an identity crisis - he thinks he's Gus! Ha ha ha. I meant to take a few pics yesterday myself, but I got distracted with other things and before I knew it, it was time to go home.

Wishes is getting bigger every week, and I've been doing some ground work with her again. She's rather rusty, so I need to refocus on her training.

Rachel rode Colbert all over the ranch while I worked with Wishes. It was a beautiful, warm fall day, and the time flew by too fast!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

Sandra stopped by after I left to see Ace's hooves...did you get a chance to meet her?

Jenny K. said...

No! Is she going to start coming out there to do hooves???

Katherine said...

She e-mailed that I was doing a good job myself, so...only if you set up an appointment with her, I think! She will not be out again for 4-5 weeks (to Sandy Valley) if she just trimmed her other clients' horses. Does Wishes pick up her feet well? You might have to de-sensitize her to a grinder.

Anonymous said...

I saw her from a distance but did not get a chance to meet her. She spoke with Sabine briefly.

Katherine said...

Let me know if you guys want to contact her and I give you her number...